A Licensed Non-Profit Adoption Agency
CA Lic. #360606531
When you open your home and your heart to adopt a child, a strong ally by your side can make all the difference. Choose Adoptions Unlimited to get an agency with over 30 years of experience and a commitment to creating loving homes.
As one of the few licensed, private adoption agencies, we'll be glad to help you with every aspect of the adoption process. Many members of our staff are adoptive parents, so they know exactly what you're going through.
You can depend on us for a wide range of domestic adoption services.
• Open adoptions — the birth family and adoptive family have some degree of information about one another and possibly some degree of contact with one another
• Closed adoptions — the birth family and adoptive family do not share information or contact
• Relinquishment services — the birth mother signs over her rights
• Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) adoptions — adoptions involving Native American children and compliance with the ICWA
• Post-placement service — family support and supervision of the child after placement
• Cooperative placement — when there is more than one agency involved
• Interstate adoptions — adoptions that involve 2 states.
You will never be more than a phone call away from professional guidance during the adoption process when you work with Adoptions Unlimited. We even offer a 24-hour birth parent hotline (888-923-2229) for emergencies and unexpected events that may arise, plus a variety of other adoption services.
• Adoption for children of all ages
• A special focus on newborn adoption
• Ethnicity and gender choices for prospective adoptive parents
• Searches for birth mothers
• Early meetings so that adoptive parents can experience the pregnancy with the birth mother
• Home study services to prepare parents for adoption
You can also rely on us to do everything we can to simplify the process. We realize adoption is a stressful experience, and we'll go the extra mile to make it as smooth as possible for you.
• Coordination with the hospital
• Coordination with CPS (Child Protective Services) when necessary
• Finalization services, including assistance with all paperwork
• Foster certification services